Thank you for choosing one of the Rainier brands: Count Me in, Turnstile Systems, All Registrations and Alumni Software. We really appreciate your business and will do our best to provide outstanding support for your needs! Our goal is to make your experience with Rainier simple and straight forward with no surprises. Rainier is the innovation leader with many first, best or only (FBO) features and services. Rainier services are the #1 value in the industry. Purchases and renewals are all done online using the same system that you will use as a client. And if you change your mind our refund policy is clear and fair.
In another industry first, Rainier offers clients two different options: Pay As You Go or Annual Service Agreement. Under both options your organization gets all Rainier desktop and website features and services, ownership of all your data so it cannot be sold or used to spam you, unlimited number of users and PC's for desktop and website and unlimited online help, tutorials and technical support. As all our clients pass on this cost to their registrants through a modest increase in their fees that means your organization gets the benefits of our industry leading online registration software for free!
Choose the option that's right for your organization. The two options are summarized below. Contact us for a no obligation comparison of the two options for your organization. Click on the Learn More links for details and to sign up today!
Under contract with another online registration supplier but want to move to Rainier? Click here to learn how you can move immediately to Rainier and it won't cost you any more.
Pay As You Go FBO
- no commitment, cancel at any time
- no annual Rainier fee
- online transaction payments cost 6.5% plus 10 cents
- online rate includes credit card processing
- offline transaction payments by check cost 4.25%
- same cost for all paid transaction types
- free transactions cost $2
- credit card processing costs $100 to set-up then $10 month
If your organization doesn't like commitments, doesn't want or can't afford to pay up front then Pay As You Go is a great choice.
Annual Service Agreement FBO
- one year commitment
- $995 annual Rainier fee
- first 100 transactions are free (value $450) then purchase additional transactions for as low as $1.25
- registrations and memberships use one transaction, donations and memberships use only half a transaction
- unused transactions never expire
- no upfront fee for credit card set-up (value $100)
- choose from different credit card processors as low as 2.15% plus 20 cents and $20 month
- includes 4 free hours of additional support (value $400)
Making a commitment to the Annual Service Agreement provides significant savings, especially for larger organizations.